In the Cabildo de Fuerteventura we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of personal data.
1.Identification of the person responsible for data processing
- Identity: CABILDO INSULAR DE FUERTEVENTURA (from now on, the CABILDO)
- CIF: P3500003C
- Address: Calle Primero de Mayo, 39. 35600 Puerto del Rosario. Fuerteventura
- Web: www.cabildofuer.es
- Phone: 928 86 23 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Delegate contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To carry out statistical analysis of the use of the web portal that allows the optimization of the information transmitted and the functionalities offered on the web platform: web portal and interactive training platform.
- Manage the registration in the user registration area and access to the web platform: web portal and interactive training platform.
- Manage the registration and organization of the courses offered on the interactive training platform.
- Manage and coordinate the registration to the different courses offered on the interactive training platform.
- Facilitate the contact between the different profiles enrolled in the courses of the interactive training platform (students, tutors, course administrators).
- Manage requests for information (information on courses and training actions, queries, etc.).
- Sending electronic communications via e-mail with information about Smart developments on the island of Fuerteventura and the program of courses developed in the Interactive Training Platform.
- To elaborate statistics to improve the activities and courses developed in the interactive training platform as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of the training actions carried out.
The statistical data will be processed for this purpose after dissociation of the data, so that no personal is identified or identifiable from them, limited to analyzing the activity of users and their frequency of use of the Web Portal.
Where appropriate, more explicit and specific purposes may be indicated in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the ways of data collection (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes) for specific cases.
3. Legitimation of the processing of personal data
The legal basis that legitimates us to process your data can be diverse.
In general, the legal basis for the processing of data requested directly by you, such as, for example, the application for registration for the various entrepreneurship programs, registration for events, etc., indicated above, is your consent expressed when submitting the application. The management of registrations to the entrepreneurship programs, as well as the communications derived from them, is legitimized by the consent of the applicant to participate in them.
The provision of the data requested in the form is mandatory because it is essential to meet your request and / or provide our services; if you do not provide them, we can not carry out or provide them.
When the treatment is based on your consent, it will be understood as given unequivocally, considering such contribution a clear affirmative act on your part, which manifests such consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
4. Duration of the processing of personal data
Personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship with the Controller is maintained and as long as you do not revoke your consent, in the case of consent being the basis of legitimacy.
Once the processing has been completed, the personal data processed for each of the purposes indicated will be kept for the legally stipulated periods or for the period of time that a judge or court may require them, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions.
The data processed will be kept until the expiration of the aforementioned legal terms, if there is a legal obligation to maintain them, or, if there is no such legal term, until the data subject requests their deletion or revokes the consent given.
5. Communication of personal data
No data will be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
6. International transfers of personal data
The CABILDO does not plan to carry out international data transfers, however, if necessary, they will only be made to entities under the standard contractual clauses set out in COMMISSION ENFORCEMENT DECISION (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council or to entities that have demonstrated that they comply with the level of protection and guarantees in accordance with the parameters and requirements provided in the current data protection regulations, such as the European Regulation, or when there is a legal empowerment to carry out the international transfer.
7. Personal data of third parties
As a general rule, we only process the data provided to us by the owners.
In case of providing data of third parties must, in advance, inform and seek their consent to such persons, or otherwise the Cabildo de Fuerteventura is exempted from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
8. Personal data of minors
No data of minors under 18 years of age is processed without the consent of the father, mother or legal guardian. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you do not have that age or, where appropriate, to provide data of third parties who do not have the aforementioned age. The CABILDO disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
9. Rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of a treatment of their data, to access their personal data, to request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request deletion, when among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or the interested party withdraws the consent given.
In certain cases, the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of his or her data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
In certain cases, you may exercise your right to data portability, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format to you or the new data controller you designate.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time for any of the processing for which you have given it, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The CABILDO has forms for the exercise of rights that can be downloaded from the electronic headquarters, https://sede.cabildofuer.es/ or you can also use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card. If acting through a representative in the same way, it must be accompanied by a copy of the DNI or with an electronic signature.
The forms may be submitted in person at the offices of the CABILDO, sent by mail or email to the address listed in the previous section, as well as in the aforementioned municipal electronic site.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been properly addressed. The maximum term to resolve is one month from the receipt of your request.
For any question you may contact the Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com